Thursday, April 12, 2007

My Nature Adventure

This is a true story about when I went to the village of Ajada with my dad and met a puppy.

One day I went to Adjada with my dad. When I got there I met the cutest puppy in the world. He was an African pup, but I didn't care. I followed that puppy everywhere. We went over mounds of dirt, and I held up my skirt so I wouldn't get hurt. We climbed over rocks and kept an eye out for hawks as well climbed over logs and huned for frogs. A man walked by who asked me if I wanted the puppy for almost free. So I wondered, "Is she joking with me?" So I said, "No thanks. I won't buy this cute boy. If I take it back, he'll be Jack's new chew toy!"

I liked that I tried to make it funny at the end.

1 comment:

Becky Reeves said...

Hannah, I love that you love nature! I really liked this poem! It made me smile! I'm glad you like to imagine things and I really like your rhyming on the final lines. I love you, sweetie!