Saturday, April 21, 2007

I wonder... by Hannah

This is a list of things I wonder.

1. I wonder what it would be like to be a grown-up.
2. I wonder why America is so much better than Africa.
3. I wdoner how people make inventions.
4. I wonder when I can watch grown-up moives.
5. I wonder if I could ever make a movie.
6. I wonder what outerspace is like.
7. I wonder who is the most famous person.
8. I wonder how people make bugspray.
9. I wonder if I could be famous.
10. I wonder why dad let me watch Star Wars so early.

1 comment:

Earlene said...

I wondered some of the same things when I was little, especially about outer space (man walked on the moon for the first time when I was a teenager), and what it was like being a grown up. Now that I have been a grown up for a long time, I have decided it was much safer to remain a child perhaps but I wouldn't have you for a granddaughter if I hadn't grown up. So I thank God that I did grow up because you are the most lovely and beautiful grand daughter a grand mother could have and grandmother's are definitely grown ups. I enjoy your writings Hannah. Keep them coming. Love ya bunches, Grandma Reeves